Wednesday 21 September 2011

miss universe review

Well i'm sure to you guys out there who crazy about beauty pageant must have your own review about the Miss Universe 2011 competition which recently held in Sao Paulo,Brazil on september 12.

This is my review about the competition.First of all,it was a suprise for me that this year Miss Universe contestants did not introduce themselves while wearing their national costumes.It just not right.I felt like there were something missing that night.I really love to see all the contestants introduce themselves while wearing their national costumes.It just something wonderful to watch.I hope next year,the girls will wear their costumes for the opening session.






Move on to the Top 16.Well I'm almost agree with all of the Top 16 contestants.The Top 16 are Portugal(she receives the highest online voting which had make her as one of the semifinalist),USA,France,Venezuela,Ukraine,Philippines,Puerto Rico,Australia,Costa Rica,Kosovo,Colombia,Angola,China,Netherlands,Brazil and Panama.Most of the favourites contestants were selected as the semifinalists. But I just really shock that Miss Malaysia and Miss Greece did not selected as the semifinalists.They were heavy favourites and I did not see why they are left behind.




And now,the Top 16 swimsuits.The presentation was okay but I just hope it can be more colourful and sexy after all it is a swimsuit competition.I did not really like much the organization introduce the online score during the swimsuit and evening gown competition.Some of the semifinalists were too thin especially USA and what's up with Netherlands leg?I really love France and Costa Rica during the swimsuit.It was really a shame most of the strong country like Venezuela,Puerto Rico and Colombia did not made to the Top 10 with other 3 semifinalists which are Kosovo,Netherlands and USA.




Move on to the Top 10.Portugal had make the country highest performance in Miss Universe as finally they become one of the semifinalist after 59 years since there start compete in this pageant and finish in the Top 10 spot.Costa Rica evening gown just not suits her right.It was a bad choice to wear that gown.I'm a little bit shock when Australia and France did not make it to the Top 5 along with Panama,Portugal and Costa Rica.





Special awards list:

Best in national costumes is Panama.Well I had to admit,she really deserves it.Great job Panama.She is one of my favourite along with Mexico and Peru.





Miss Congeniality goes to Miss Montenegro and Miss Photogenic was awarded to Miss Sweden.




And finally the Top 5.Congratulations to Philippines,Ukraine,Angola,China and Brazil(although I dont know what is she doing in the Top 5) . I really love Ukraine,Philippines and Angola answer for the final question.
Philippines should be the 2nd runner up rather than Brazil.I really love if Ukraine won the pageant but still,Angola was really stunning and she really deserves the crown.Congratulations all.

Farewell to Ximena Navarette. You really did an awesome job as Miss Universe 2010 and we will always love you.Keep on being the beautiful person wherever you are.

4th runner up Miss China


 
3rd runner up Miss Philippines

2nd runner up Miss Brazil

1st runner up Miss Ukraine


Miss Universe 2011 Miss Angola











No comments:

Post a Comment